Monday, April 9, 2012

"My Weekend"

On my weekend I did aloud of things.On Thursday what I did was I went to the doctor because my eye heart to mush and I event could go to school. Went I came back from the doctor I wash TV. On Friday I was at home reading a book but then I start to wash TV it was a very cool movie that I was washing. On Saturday I my eye still heart and so I have to stay on bed washing TV or read so first I read and then wash TV. At 3:00 my dad came he ate and went to sleep.Then we went to Wall Mart and my mom buy me some stickers so I can decorate my nails. I saw the far at the way home it was so cool saw all those games at the Mall.On Sunday my mom and dad went to the store and my brother have to take care of ma and my sister. I tell my mom to buy some popcorn because I love them. At 4:00 we went to my Tia house to play with my cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment